Providing services to Medicaid State Plan Consumers enrolled in Managed Care Community Benefit Options. A MCO member, meeting specific Level of Care (LOC), can select the approach to receiving his or her community benefit services by two delivery models:
* Consumer Delegated Model allows the member to select his or her Personal Care Services agency to perform all PCS employer related tasks.
* Consumer-Directed Model allows the member to oversee his or her own PCS delivery, and requires that the member to work with his or her PCS agency who then acts as a fiscal intermediary agency.
For members who are able to and who chooses to self-direct his or her community based services may choose the Self-Directed Community Benefit Model.
(A member of our staff can explain the three models in more details.)
* A trained staff member will arrange for regular scheduled visits in the home at a minimum of one visit per month to assess overall health and safety of the client.
* Ensure that services are being provided in accordance with the Individual Plan of Care (IPoC).
* Address any issues or concerns of the Consumer as well as those of the Caregiver as pertaining to the IPoC.
* Carefully screen the caregiver by performing a complete criminal background check to ensure eligibility within employment requirements.
* Our caregivers are given a minimum of 12 hours of professional training in personal care services relating to activities of daily living.
* We will seek to address any issues or concerns to ensure that the consumer/client is satisfied with services being provided.
specifically designed to support and enhance continued independence, to include:
* Meal Preparation: prepare meals to include snacks 1 to 3 times per day.
* Eating: assist with any aspect of eating.
* Supportive Mobility Assistance: assist with transfer from one place to another, including ambulation and toileting.
* Hygiene/Grooming: assist with dressing, hair care, oral hygiene, nail care and shaving.
* Individualized Bowel and Bladder Services: includes diaper changes, bowel and bladder programs.
* Household Support Services: maintain a clean safe home environment , to include light household cleanng: (including dusting furniture, changing linens, washing laundry, cleaning bathroom, kitchen, and dining areas.
- At K-Bee Homecare Services we don't fit your needs into our schedule, we create a personalized schedule specifically for you. We have built our business around serving our clients by "ensuring dignity and respect in every area of their home care needs."-
Amy Suzanne Denton November 11, 2013 - I began working with this amazing agency when they only had one other employee in the office and just a few employees and clients. A year and a half later I left my employment there to return home to be nearer to my family. Not only is this an amazing place to work, but they truly care about those whom they serve and provide some of the greatest quality work for every client. They pride themselves on hiring, training and providing the utmost high quality caregivers of any agency I've been around, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!
Pete Jodee Vargas June 25, 2014 - Five Stars!!!
Stephanie Spivey-Butler June 18, 2014 - Five Stars!!!